Waller ISD Home Page
Waller ISD RSS Feed
This website is not longer active. Visit www.wallerisd.net to be redirected. 
  Substitute Employment  
  About Substitute Orientation
In order to attend Substitute Orientation, you must complete the required documentation and register for the next available orientation. To register for the orientation, please contact Pam Hamzehloo at 
936-931-0397 or via email at phamzehloo@wallerisd.net.

JULY 25, 2017 JULY 20, 2017 9:30 am - Noon
JANUARY 18, 2018 JANUARY 11, 2018 9:30 am - Noon
Orientation Location
Waller ISD Administration Building
2214 Waller Street, Waller, Texas  77484
Steps to become an Approved Substitute

1.  Applicant must complete the Substitute Application and required paperwork listed on this page.  

2.  Applicant must be fingerprinted (cost is approximately $48.00) and approved for hire after clearance of the Waller ISD Criminal History Background Check.
3.  Applicant (see exception below) MUST register for and complete the online Substitute Training by doing the following:
  • Register online at the Region 4 Substitute Training course. Total cost for this training is $25.00 to be paid by the applicant (will not be reimbursed by the District).
  • At the end of the online training session, the applicant will print a Certificate of Completion.  A copy of this must be turned in to the HR Office.
  • *EXCEPTION - Applicant with valid teaching certificate who has taught a minimum of 2 years within the last 5 years.
4.  Applicants MUST register to attend a District Orientation Meeting by contacting Human Resources at 936-931-0397.

5.  Once this process is complete, you will receive a Welcome Letter with login instructions for Aesop, which is the Automated Sub-Finder System for the District.
  Human Resources Home Page  
  Required Paperwork  

Please come by Human Resources (2214 Waller Street, Waller, TX 77484) to pick up the packet of required new hire paperwork.  We will also need original documents of proof for highest level of education and documents for working in the United States (e.g. Social Security Card, Driver's license, etc.).

  Important Info
(Print & Keep)
Disclaimer | Site Map | Privacy Policy | View "printer-friendly" page | Login   
Site powered by SchoolFusion.com © 2017 - Educational website content management